Protect-A-Bed® Products are listed as Class 1 Medical
Devices with the FDA
The Premium mattress protector is a popular choice in Protect-A-Bed’s® line of mattress protection products. The original mattress protector from Protect-A-Bed®, the company’s Premium mattress cover, features a cotton terry towel surface for superior comfort and excellent absorbency. In addition, the Premium mattress protector is backed with Protect-A-Bed’s® exclusive Miracle Membrane®. Miracle Membrane® is waterproof while remaining air vapor porous, and allows body heat to easily pass through. The Premium waterproof mattress cover also serves as a barrier for dust mites and allergens, which provides for healthy, irritant-free sleep. A fitted sheet-style ensures a snug fit on any mattress with easy removal and re-use.
What a Protect-A-Bed Mattress Cover Protector Offers
Every mattress needs protection from allergens, dust mites, liquids and stains that can be detrimental to both your health and the life of your mattress. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors provide superior protection, keeping your mattress clean and promoting excellent hygiene. Protect-A-Bed’s® multitude of innovations also helps create an allergy-free sleep environment better than most other mattress covers. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors are the clear choice in bedding protection.
From infancy to adulthood, Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors are needed to promote a healthy and hygienic sleep environment. Protect-A-Bed® offers a wide range of mattress covers for beds of all sizes. From a Crib to a California King, they have a product to fit your mattress. Comfortable, natural materials over a polyurethane film provide a waterproof barrier to liquids and stains, and a barrier of protection for all ages. The polyurethane film, called Miracle Membrane, is exclusive to Protect-A-Bed® and will help to protect your family from allergens, dust mites and bacteria. You’ll also rest easy knowing your sleeping surface is 100% pesticide free with a Protect-A-Bed® mattress protector.
Aside from providing protection from allergens and irritants such as dust mites, bacteria and bodily excretions, a Protect-A-Bed® mattress protector also offers superior comfort. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors are thin, fitted-sheet styles with super-stretch material, for a snug fit on any depth of mattress. Unlike typical mattress pads, Protect-A-Bed® mattress covers are completely waterproof on the top surface, but will not change the feel of your mattress. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors do not feel like plastic, and are never hot to sleep on. They are completely air vapor porous, allowing your body heat to pass through the surface, and keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
With the benefits of improved hygiene and allergy protection, Protect-A-Bed® mattress covers provide the revitalizing sleep you need. Protect-A-Bed® mattress covers not only offer an ideal sleep zone, but their premium products also prolong the life of your mattress. Whether your concerns are allergy protection, dust mite protection or protection from bedwetting and incontinence, Protect-A-Bed® has the healthy sleep zone solution you’ve been looking for.
Premium Waterproof Mattress Covers Are:
• Soft and super absorbent, with a terry toweling surface
• Waterproof, yet breathable – similar to human skin
• Protective against stains such as spills, sweat, bodily fluids, bed wetting
• Effective in preventing dust mites and bacteria from breeding inside the mattress,
which are a significant cause of asthma, rhinitis and eczema
• Especially helpful in cases of incontinence
• High Quality Fitted-sheet style with four-way stretch ensures a great fit on any
mattress depth (8″ to 20″)
• Ultra thin material does not detract from the comfort of the mattress
• Machine washable and tumble dry ready
• Durable with the ability to be washed in excess of 200 times
• Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Twin 75”L x 38”W x 14”D
Twin XL 80”L x 38”W x 14”D
Full 75″L x 54”W x 14″D
Queen 80″L x 60”W x 18″D
King 80″L x 76”W x 18″D
California King 84”L x 72”W x 18”D
Washing and Drying Instructions
Please wash and tumble dry the protector before using it the first time as this softens the product, improves the flexibility and eliminates any packaging odors.
1. Please do NOT use any bleach, bleach alternatives, non-chlorine bleach or any bleach by-products in the detergent, as this will destroy the polyurethane lining.
2. The Protector can be washed in hot water.
3. Please do NOT dry clean.
1. Please dry together with some other bed linen or towels. The protector can be tumble dried on a medium heat for about 40 minutes (longer if needed – depending on your dryer)
2. Careful drying will prevent blistering of the lining. If blisters do form from overheating of the dryer, please discontinue using the protector, as these blisters will split open and lead to the protector leaking.
• 10-year Manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship or materials only. Warranty limited to the Protect-A-Bed® product purchased from an authorized Protect-A-Bed® Dealer. When cover is sold and delivered with a mattress from an authorized Protect-A-Bed® retail store dealer, a spillage warranty is also provided, on condition that the user has not installed or re-installed an encasement that is visibly damaged.
• 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty for commercial use if the laminate or fabric is damaged because of recommended usage.
*Protect-A-Bed will replace the Protector/Encasement, provided the user complies with the following requirements and registers the product upon purchase::
1. User follows instructions and launders Protector/Encasement as soon as possible after incident, making sure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle.
2. To avoid blistering, dry in the dryer at a medium temperature together with bed linen or towels (never dry alone in the dryer).
3. User contacts Protect-A-Bed at (866) 297-8836 (toll free) within 5 days after damage is detected for instructions to return Protector/Encasement. Product to be returned to Protect-A-Bed only.
4. User presents purchase invoice for the Protector/Encasement.
5. User provides the product code on the sewn in product label.
*This item only ships to the 48 contiguous states of the United States; item does not ship internationally (Supplier’s Policy)*