Protect-A-Bed® Products are listed as Class 1 Medical
Devices with the FDA
What a Protect-A-Bed Mattress Cover Protector Offers
The Protect-A-Bed® Basic Mattress Protector is an economical solution to mattress protection, offering the standard features and benefits of other Protect-A-Bed premium mattress covers. The Basic Mattress Protector features Protect-A-Bed’s unique Miracle Membrane®, which keeps your mattress free of spills and stains while remaining cool and comfortable to sleep on. Miracle Membrane® also provides a barrier to dust mites, allergens and other irritants. The fitted sheet style mattress cover is easy to remove, re-use, and is machine washable.
Every mattress needs protection from allergens, dust mites, liquids and stains that can be detrimental to both your health and the life of your mattress. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors provide superior protection, keeping your mattress clean and promoting excellent hygiene. Protect-A-Bed’s multitude of innovations also help to create an allergy-free sleep environment better than most other mattress covers. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors are the clear choice in bedding protection.
From infancy to adulthood, Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors are needed to promote a healthy and hygienic sleep environment. Protect-A-Bed® offers a wide range of mattress covers for beds of all sizes. From a Crib to a California King, they have a product to fit your mattress. Comfortable, natural materials over a polyurethane film provide a waterproof barrier to liquids and stains, and a barrier of protection for all ages. The polyurethane film, called Miracle Membrane, is exclusive to Protect-A-Bed® and will help to protect your family from allergens, dust mites and bacteria. You’ll also rest easy knowing your sleeping surface is 100% pesticide free with a Protect-A-Bed® mattress protector.
Aside from providing protection from allergens and irritants such as dust mites, bacteria and bodily excretions, a Protect-A-Bed® mattress protector also offers superior comfort. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors are thin, fitted-sheet styles with super-stretch material, for a snug fit on any depth of mattress. Unlike typical mattress pads, Protect-A-Bed® mattress covers are completely waterproof on the top surface, but will not change the feel of your mattress. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors do not feel like plastic, and are never hot to sleep on. They are completely air vapor porous, allowing your body heat to pass through the surface, and keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
With the benefits of improved hygiene and allergy protection, Protect-A-Bed® mattress covers provide the revitalizing sleep you need. Protect-A-Bed® mattress covers not only offer an ideal sleep zone, but their premium products also prolong the life of your mattress. Whether your concerns are allergy protection, dust mite protection or protection from bedwetting and incontinence, Protect-A-Bed® has the healthy sleep zone solution you’ve been looking for.
Basic Waterproof Mattress Covers Are:
• Waterproof yet air vapor porous – acting the same way as human skin
• Effective in preventing bacteria and dust mites from breeding in your pillow and mattress (a major cause of asthma, eczema and rhinitis)
• Protects mattresses from stains (accidental spills, perspiration, bodily fluids)
• Machine washable on hot, tumble dry on medium
• Especially helpful in cases of incontinence
• Ultra thin with four-way stretch does not detract from the comfort of the mattress
• High Quality Fitted-sheet style
• Soft and semi-absorbent
Twin 75”L x 38”W x 10”D
Twin XL 80”L x 38”W x 10”D
Full 75″L x 54”W x 10″D
Queen 80″L x 60”W x 14″D
King 80″L x 76”W x 14″D
California King 84”L x 72”W x 14”D
Washing and Drying Instructions
Please wash and tumble dry the protector before using it the first time as this softens the product, improves the flexibility and eliminates any packaging odors.
1. Please do NOT use any bleach, bleach alternatives, non-chlorine bleach or any bleach by-products in the detergent, as this will destroy the polyurethane lining.
2. The Protector can be washed in hot water.
3. Please do NOT dry clean.
1. Please dry together with some other bed linen or towels. The protector can be tumble dried on a medium heat for about 40 minutes (longer if needed – depending on your dryer)
2. Careful drying will prevent blistering of the lining. If blisters do form from overheating of the dryer, please discontinue using the protector, as these blisters will split open and lead to the protector leaking.
This Basic Waterproof Mattress Protector Cover carries a 3-year Manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship or materials only, and in compliance with the requirements listed below.* Warranty limited to the Protect-A-Bed® product purchased from an authorized Protect-A-Bed® Dealer.
*Protect-A-Bed will replace the Protector/Encasement, provided the user complies with the following requirements and registers the product upon purchase:
1. User follows instructions and launders Protector/Encasement as soon as possible after incident, making sure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle.
2. To avoid blistering, dry in the dryer at a medium temperature together with bed linen or towels (never dry alone in the dryer).
3. User contacts Protect-A-Bed at (866) 297-8836 (toll free) within 5 days after damage is detected for instructions to return Protector/Encasement. Product to be returned to Protect-A-Bed only.
4. User presents purchase invoice for the Protector/Encasement.
5. User provides the product code on the sewn in product label.
*This item only ships to the 48 contiguous states of the United States; item does not ship internationally (Supplier’s Policy)*